Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sailor Moon Crystal

It may take some time to grow on me , but so far I'm just not feeling this new anime. I know it is suppose to be closer to the manga and more serious. But it just seems off and the characters don't seem to expressive.I don't feel much of a connection. But I'll keep watching because I do like the new art style just it is different. Also, I've never actually read all of the manga until recently I'm only up to like book 4. I started sailor moon through the 90s anime. So I am just being stubborn. But I hope to see MORE action like in the manga. Looking forward to episode two in two weeks with Ami. What I'm also looking forward to is the wardrobe upgrade.Oh and the new theme song is amazing I love it can not wait to download it :).








No comments:

Post a Comment