Friday, July 25, 2014

Curly Girls

This amazing hair tool I just picked up at Tjmaxx for around $8.00 is AMAZING. It is called the Tangle Teezer. It's been around for awhile now and I just now got it. I love it. Detangling my hair is a breeze and the curls look so much better. If you or your child have some crazy curls like I do and are not the easiest to comb through sometimes. I suggest purchasing one of these. I'm sure a lot of older curly girls wish they had this back in the day. It saves a lot of kiddy tears and yanking so much on their scalp. I though it wouldn't really work. But it is the best , and I might get a another for my niece. This is a great and a must have for my hair as of now. It makes hair time a little bit easier and less time consuming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment