Monday, August 25, 2014

What have I been watching

In the beginning of the summer I started a summer anime list. I have not kept up with the reviews since my last post in I think the end of June or beginning of August. I am still watching the ones that I have started, Pripara, Ao Haru Ride, Gun Gale Online, Sabagebu!, and Sailor Moon Crystal. Those Ar all of the new summer animes that I have been watching.

I love them ALL. Sailor Moon Crystals animation I think is getting progressively better I think. Sailor Mars's transformation is my favorite so far. I can't wait for I think next Saturday the new episode will be out. 


I've never watched a anime like Pripara but I love it a lot. It is super girly and it gets me inspired. It's cute and funny. 

Ao Haru Ride, this kind of anime is my favorite. I'm a sucker for romance. 

Sabagebu! is really different too. But I enjoy the animation and characters.

Gun Gale Online for me is a bit boring, and slow so far. I want more action. The theme song is growing on me. 



The Legend of Korra:

It is not a anime , but I love this cartoon. This season seemed to go by fast. The season finale gave me the feels and it was just wonderful. I will be rewatching the entire series again soon. :)


Orange is the New Black:

I started watching Orange is the new black a 2-3 weeks ago. And I kept watching episode after episode.I love the characters back stories so much.I have 3 episodes left and I guess a year wait for season 3 ? ;-; 

No comments:

Post a Comment